compel the recovery of local chemically-dependent, non-violent offenders through effective treatment and supervision thereby in
To leverage the power of the court and the synergy of a multi-disciplinary team to compel the recovery of local chemically-dependent, non-violent offenders through effective treatment and supervision thereby increasing public safety, reducing crime and its costs and restoring individuals to their families, workplace and community.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why should courts be concerned with treating addiction?
- What is 21st Drug Court?
- How is Drug Court different from traditional sentencing?
- Is 21st Drug Court an “easy-out” for offenders?
- Who is eligible for 21st Drug Court?
- Where do 21st Drug Court participants live?
- What can a 21st Drug Court participant expect?
- How can someone apply to 21st Drug Court?
- Do Drug Courts reduce crime?
- Do Drug Courts save money?
- Who pays for Drug Court?
- How can our community support 21st Drug Court?