Muscles are your best friend, and they are vital to life itself. Here are some great reasons to hit the gym, grab the weights, and get hot and healthy.
Happiness – Being fit will make you happier. A hardcore weight lifting body shredding session will rush your bod with endorphins and leave you feeling amazing, a fit body will not be a depressed body.
Preventative medicine – Having a strong muscular body will keep you healthy and youthful. Working on your physique is very important, especially once you hit around the age of 30 your lean mass begins to deteriorate. When this happens your body becomes weaker, and can cause a variety of ailments over time. If you are ripped your body will not suffer these consequences and your muscle mass will not decline as easily. You will have a sexy body that gives off a young appearance. Your metabolism will be higher when you have a fit body, and you will have less fat stored on your frame. Excess stored fat leads to health complications such as heart problems, strokes, and diabetes, not having all that fat stuck around your organs will virtually protect you from all those illnesses. Staying fit and in shape keeps you healthy and sexy.
Fat Incinerator – Muscle burns fat, the more muscular you are the more you will burn. The same weight of fat and muscle do not burn the same amount of calories, fat is sluggish when it comes to melting the calories away, and muscle zips through calories torching them fast. Fat takes up much more space than muscle, so a toned muscular body will always appear fitter and slimmer. People who lift weights have less body fat than people who only focus on cardio, this is because muscle mass burns fat even when you are not moving. Lift weights to look leaner and be stronger.
Confidence – The more fit and muscular you become the more you will want, becoming ripped is the greatest motivator of all. A physical transformation, and healthy lifestyle will make you much more confident in all areas of life. You will begin to want more out of your body and everything around you as well.You will continually discover and achieve new goals you never even dreamed of reaching. You will discover a newfound ability to be comfortable with yourself, and know the true strength that comes from within making you shoot for the stars and reaching them! Outer strength becomes inner strength, this is probably the biggest motivation for muscle building as you will become the person you always wanted to be.
Become Hotter – Muscle makes your body tight, you will look hot and sexy with a toned body. You can weigh more, and still look smaller with a muscular physique. When you work out frequently you are going to look sexier and attract the people you want to be with.
Here are a few quick muscle building motivation methods to get into the gym and start shredding through some sick workouts. All you really need is to stay energized and get through the first few weeks. Once you have been working out for a while it will become a habit. You will begin to notice the great benefits of this healthy lifestyle and there will be no turning back!
- Remember it only takes 21 days to create a new habit, so stay strong and push through the workouts. The more you go to the gym, the faster you will get used to it. Staying fit will become easier than you think. In fact you may even get addicted to the feel good effect of intense weightlifting routines.
- Get some sleep, stay well rested to have the energy you need to get to the gym. You need at least 6-7 hours every night. Sleeping enough also keeps you from overeating junk just to stay awake.
- Eat the right diet. You need the energy to push through those sessions and work harder each day. Have a healthy combination of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Do some research and eat for your exact body type to gain quicker results.
- Get energized before a weight training session. Drink a protein shake or take a supplement to get you charged and ready to go. You can even drink some coffee if you don’t want to eat anything.
- Stay positive, our thoughts have a strong influence on our bodies. Imagine and visualize what you want, never be negative toward yourself; remember you are working toward something great, your dream.
Congratulations, you are on the right path to success and healthy living. You can also learn about the lean belly breakthrough system for those seeking an effective plan.